Guided Dental Implants in Caldwell and Florham Park, NJ
At NJ Center for Oral Surgery, we know that from your initial diagnosis to your final treatment, technological advancements make a difference. The state-of-the-art medical devices in our offices, our latest technology, and our expertise in using our equipment are what allow us to best assist our patients and deliver the highest level of dental implant care.
What are guided dental implants?
Implant dentistry, replacing missing teeth with dental implants, is an important advancement in tooth replacement. Our computer-guided implant placement systems have taken this revolutionary procedure one step further. Drs. Kirsch, Jacobs & Zambetti use guided implant surgery technology to:
- Establish precise implant positioning
- Secure the best aesthetic results
- Reduce surgery time
- Enable minimally invasive surgery
How the Process Works
Computer-guided implant surgery ensures precise and accurate implant placement. We use the information gathered by our scanner to check bone and surrounding structures, ensure there is enough bone for implant placement, craft a surgical template to determine the best locations for implant placement, and watch the safety of vital structures and nerves during surgery.
The Benefits of Using a Surgical Guided
- Precision and accuracy results from pre-surgery planning.
- Reduced risk means fewer unexpected complications.
- Information and detail aid in planning implant size and positioning.
- Convenience and comfort are experienced when we use digital impressions rather than a mouthful of traditional goopy impression material.
- Optimal outcomes occur when we pinpoint the exact position of planned restorations before placing implants, so the implant is perfectly centered under the future crown.
Ready to Restore your Confidence in Your Smile? Call us Today!
3D Imaging—Quick. Accurate. Safe.
We use computed tomography (CT) — the newest innovation in imaging — to take accurate images of the anatomical structure of your teeth, bones, and nerves. 3D imaging with a CT scan system generates high-definition x-rays of your oral cavity within seconds.
CT provides information not available when using traditional x-rays.
Our 3D imaging system allows our doctors to gain visual access to every angle, eliminate guesswork in measuring and positioning implants, analyze nerve, sinus, and roots positions before surgery, and determine best treatment options for a custom treatment plan.
Our goal is to do everything within our power to help you live your life to the fullest, so we make it our mission to provide you with the most advanced care possible. The secret to a better life is excellent oral health because better oral health means better overall health. We make sure to harness every technology available to offer the best oral care possible to our patients anywhere in the world.