Top Oral Surgeon in Caldwell, West Caldwell, & Florham Park NJ
Board Certified Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon
Dr. Michael Kirsch is considered a leading expert in the successfully management of complex dental implant and impacted wisdom tooth cases. Patients travel from Europe, Hawaii, California, Florida and the New York/Tri-State areas to see him.
Dr. Michael Kirsch became Board Certified by the American Board of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons in 2001 and in 2009 successfully passed the re-certification exam. This exam is required for surgeons who wish to maintain their Board Certification Status.
He is an honors graduate from the University of Maryland where he earned his Doctorate of Dental Surgery in 1993. Dr. Kirsch completed his post-doctoral training in 1998 as Chief Resident in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery at St. Joseph’s Children Hospital and Medical Center and the East Orange Veterans Hospital in New Jersey.
Call NJ Center for Oral Surgery Phone Number 973-226-8444 with questions or to make an appointment with Dr. Kirsch.
Dr. Kirsch is an avid cyclist who has completed the Sea Gull Century. This single day 100 mile bike ride takes place on the eastern shore in Maryland and raises money for charity.
- NJ Top Dentist 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014 & 2013
- Top Dentist – New Jersey Monthly Magazine
- New Jersey Favorite Kids Doc 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015 in New Jersey Family Magazine
- 2018, 2017 Morris and Essex County’s Top Dentists in Morris/Essex Health and Life
- Best of Caldwell Dentist
- Healing Heros Honored Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery Provider
- Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery forum editorMedhelp.org
Memberships (current and past)
- American Board of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons
- National Dental Board of Anesthesiology
- American Association of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons
- American Dental Society of Anesthesiology
- New Jersey Society of Dental Anesthesiologists
- International Congress of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons
- American College of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- New Jersey Society of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Past President, Western Essex Dental Association
- S.P.I.D.E.R. Study Club
- New Jersey Dental Association
- American Dental Association
Admitting and Operating Privileges
- St. Joseph’s Wayne General Hospital, Wayne.
- St. Joseph’s University Hospital, Paterson.
Lectures and Presentations
Dr. Kirsch lectures on the following:
- Dental Implants
- Bone Grafting
- Jaw Bone Preservation
- Antibiotics in Dentistry
- Oral Cancer
- Tumors and Cysts of the Jaws.
Licensed by the State of New Jersey
- NJ Specialty Permit # 5080
- NJ General Anesthesia Permit # 510