Meet Dr. Michael H. Kirsch — Top Oral Surgeon in Caldwell and Florham Park, NJ
Board Certified Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon
Board Certified Anesthesiology
Dr. Michael Kirsch is considered a leading expert in the successfully management of complex dental implant and impacted wisdom tooth cases. Patients travel from around the world seeking out his care.
Dr. Michael Kirsch became a Diplomate of the American Board of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons and Board Certified in 2001. He has successfully completed the re-certification process and passed the re-certification exams in 2009 and 2020. This exam is required for surgeons who wish to maintain their Board Certification Status.
Dr. Michael Kirsch is also Diplomate of the National Dental Board of Anesthesiology. Achieving Diplomate Status assures the public Dr. Kirsch is committed to offering safe and high quality anesthesia services to his patients.
Dr. Michael Kirsch is an attending surgeon at the East Orange Veterans Administration Medical Center in NJ. In addition to performing surgery on veterans he supervises and teaches residents.
He is an honors graduate from the University of Maryland where he earned his Doctorate of Dental Surgery in 1993. Dr. Kirsch completed his post-doctoral training in 1998 as Chief Resident in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery at St. Joseph’s Children Hospital and Medical Center and the East Orange Veterans Hospital in New Jersey.
Dr. Kirsch is an avid mountain and road cyclist who has completed the Sea Gull Century. This single day 100 mile bike ride takes place on the eastern shore in Maryland and raises money for charity.
At NJ Center for Oral Surgery, we give you the care you deserve!
Contact our office today to schedule an appointment!
- NJ Top Dentist 2023, 2022, 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014 & 2013
- America’s Best Dentists 2021
- Top Dentist – New Jersey Monthly Magazine
- New Jersey Favorite Kids Doc 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015 in New Jersey Family Magazine
- Morris and Essex County’s Top Dentists in Morris/Essex Health and Life 2019, 2018, 2017
- Best of Caldwell Dentist
- Healing Heros Honored Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery Provider
- Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery forum editorMedhelp.org
Memberships (current and past)
- American Board of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons
- National Dental Board of Anesthesiology
- American Association of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons
- American Dental Society of Anesthesiology
- New Jersey Society of Dental Anesthesiologists
- International Congress of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons
- American College of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- New Jersey Society of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Past President, Western Essex Dental Association
- S.P.I.D.E.R. Study Club
- New Jersey Dental Association
- American Dental Association
Admitting and Operating Privileges
- St. Joseph’s Wayne General Hospital, Wayne.
- St. Joseph’s University Hospital, Paterson.
- East Orange VA Medical Center, NJ
Lectures and Presentations
Dr. Kirsch lectures on the following:
- Dental Implants
- Bone Grafting
- Jaw Bone Preservation
- Antibiotics in Dentistry
- Oral Cancer
- Tumors and Cysts of the Jaws.
Licensed by the State of New Jersey
- NJ Specialty Permit # 5080
- NJ General Anesthesia Permit # 510