Important Information Regarding COVID-19
We are administering the Coronavirus Antigen Test to our patients before their Surgery appointment
For the quickest response, call our office during normal business hours. You may also initiate a chat session with a live chat assistant or email [email protected]
Our two surgeons are available 24/7 in the event a patient has a true emergency and requires immediate care. We are also offering HIPPA compliant telemedicine virtual consultations.
We do require that all patients and visitors wear a mask or cloth face covering at all times while in our facilities, in accordance with the CDC recommendations to cover your mouth and nose while around other people in public settings.
We continue to follow a coronavirus protocol, including social and physical distancing measures at our practice sites. Patients will be asked to:
- Complete all registration and health history forms online before arrival. – our forms are formatted for easy use with all computers, smartphones and tablets.
- Call the office from parking lot upon arrival – a staff member will meet you at the door, obtain your temperature and bring you to a private disinfected treatment room. This is to avoid contact with any other patients or nonessential staff.
- Wear a mask – If you do not have a mask one will be provided to you.
Please Don’t Hesitate to give us a call with any questions!
In recognition of ongoing news reports and the continued spread of the COVID-19 virus, we realize our patients have questions. As dedicated healthcare professionals, we want you to know that we remain as diligent as ever in protecting the health and safety of our patients and staff. Our practice strictly adheres to and exceeds the standards for infection control by wearing personal protective gear, using hospital-grade disinfectants, practicing the latest sterilization protocols, utilizing single-use disposable materials, and more. Every effort we have in place is to ensure the safety of our patients and staff. We want you to know that we are monitoring this situation very closely, and we will keep you updated regularly.
Symptoms of coronavirus are reported as flu-like, with varying degrees of severity. While we do not know everything about this virus to date, individuals who are elderly and/or immunocompromised appear to be the most at risk of a severe infection. To ensure your health and safety, and the health and safety of everyone at our practice, please reschedule your appointment if you or a member of your household has a cough, fever, and/or flu-like symptoms. In addition, please reschedule your appointment if you have traveled to any areas within the past 14 days that are at high risk for contracting the coronavirus.
We thank you in advance and extend our gratitude for your understanding and cooperation. Together, we can help keep everyone as safe and healthy as possible. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our office, and one of our staff members will be more than happy to assist you.
Symptoms of COVID-19
For further information, including measures to keep yourself healthy, visit the following links:
- Prevention: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/about/prevention.html
- Symptoms: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/about/symptoms.html
- Steps When Sick: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/about/steps-when-sick.html