Experienced & Board Certified Oral Surgeons
Michael H. Kirsch, DDS, Benjamin Jacobs, DMD and Adam Schuessler, DMD, MD have many years of experience and expertise with all phases of dental implant rehabilitation, Teeth-In-One-Day, dental implants, reconstructive bone grafting, wisdom tooth removal, dental extractions, and in-office general anesthesia and IV sedation. They diagnose and treat cysts and tumors of the jaws and mouth, & facial pain.
The doctors are trained in laser surgery, CAT Scan dental implant diagnosis and treatment planning, virtual implant surgery, state-of-the-art digital imaging and electronic medical records. Their dedicated and experienced team are specially trained to help their patients with all facets of care including coordinating appointments with their dentists, maximizing insurance benefits, communicating with referring doctors, payment options and much more.
We have two beautiful offices located at 16 Smull Ave in Caldwell, New Jersey and at 256 Columbia Turnpike in Florham Park, New Jersey. Both offices offer Free Wifi and Phone Charging.
At NJ Center for Oral Surgery we give you the care you deserve!
Contact our office today to schedule an appointment!
- To create an extraordinary Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery practice that is recognized by referring doctors and patients as the best in providing high quality and caring service to patients of all ages
- To relieve pain and suffering, eliminate disease and rehabilitate oral structures to support aesthetic facial form and function.
- To educate patients about their condition and offer treatment options that is based on the best interest of the patient and independent of your dental benefits.
- To address the patient as a whole and and make sure they are at optimal health for their planned procedure. To consider all known current and past medical conditions and how they may impact on patient care.
- To have all of our patients respect, admire, appreciate and recognize us as a team that is committed to personal and professional excellence.