NJ Center for Oral Surgery, Dental Implants, Wisdom Teeth
Oral Surgeon Caldwell NJ
Dr. Michael Kirsch has been named NJ Top Dentist in 2013 & 2014; Best of Caldwell Dentist 2013 and honored to be Healing Heroes Network Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery provider.
Michael H Kirsch, D.D.S., George W. Sandau, D.M.D., M.D., and Benjamin Jacobs, D.M.D. have many years of experience and expertise with all phases of dental implant rehabilitation, Teeth-In-A-Day dental implants, reconstructive bone grafting, wisdom tooth removal, dental extractions, and in-office general anesthesia and IV sedation. They diagnose and treat cysts and tumors of the jaws and mouth, facial pain, TMJ disorders and snoring.
The doctors are trained in laser surgery, CT scan dental implant diagnosis and treatment planning, virtual implant surgery, state-of-the-art digital imaging and electronic medical records. Their dedicated and experienced team are specially trained to help their patients will all facets of care including coordinating appointments with their dentists, maximizing insurance benefits, communicating with referring doctors, payment options and much more.
Their beautiful office is located at 16 Smull Avenue in Caldwell, New Jersey.
Call the office at 973-226-8444 to schedule an appointment or if you have any questions.
- To create an extraordinary Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery practice that is recognized by referring doctors and patients as the best in providing high quality and caring service to patients of all ages
- To relieve pain and suffering, eliminate disease and rehabilitate oral structures to support aesthetic facial form and function.
- To educate patients about their condition and offer treatment options that is based on the best interest of the patient and independent of insurance.
- To address the patient as a whole and and make sure they are at optimal health for their planned procedure. To consider all known current and past medical conditions and how they may impact on patient care.
- To have all of our patients respect, admire, appreciate and recognize us as a team that is committed to personal and professional excellence.
Dental Implants Caldwell NJ
Dental implants are designed to provide a foundation for replacement teeth that look, feel, and function like natural teeth. The person who has lost teeth regains the ability to eat virtually anything and can smile with confidence, knowing that teeth appear natural and that facial contours will be preserved.
Dental implants are changing the way people live. With them, people are rediscovering the comfort and confidence to eat, speak, laugh and enjoy life. For more information about dental implants or to schedule a consultation appointment, call their office in Caldwell, NJ at 973-226-8444.